Friday, March 13

Happy Friday!

Who says Friday the 13th has to be bad luck anyway???

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am.

To put things in perspective, I know I am extremely lucky to have landed a job that I wanted, to be in a company with a positive environment, wonderful coworkers, and lots of opportunities to learn and grow.

I am extremely lucky to have the most amazing, sometimes crazy but always loving, caring and supportive family.

I am extremely lucky to have made the bestest friends growing up. Through recent events, I have realize that life becomes more complicated as you get older and there are less people you could trust. But it's okay, because with the few that you can trust, they are worth all your effort, love, and loyalty. And for the ones that aren't worth your time, well, I am extremely lucky to be able to weed them out of my life, just like getting rid of malignant tumor.

I am extremely lucky to have the chance to do whatever it is I want to do and live my life and be 23.

Although I still wish the Gods of basketball would answer to my prayers sometimes.

But it's okay, I cannot help but always want to root for the underdog in sports. As difficult as it may be to support them through the rough times, it is much more rewarding to be there to witness their victory. There is so much more heart, dedication and effort when teams come back from behind. It is what makes sports exciting, not just for the wins, but to see players pouring out their heart and soul on the court, to see the passion in their eyes, to see the spirit in every play and every move. To know that if one tries hard enough, what seems impossible may still be possible.

Happy Friday peeps! Go Suns!

2 comments:

  1. DUDE I BET YOU GOT A RAISE!! or are you lucky bc you got a green mil tea today!?!? hehe

    Hey, remember you are lucky to have the unworthy people in your life as well bc it is for them to teach you a lesson and make you realize and learn more in life and appreciate who your real true LOVES are!!! xoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete