Wednesday, December 31

My Top Ten Favorite, Hated & Heartbreaking NBA Moments of 2008

What a year in the NBA. Here is a list of moments that either got me really excited or broke my heart in 2008.

10. Dwight Howard from All Star Weekend Dunk Contest. Birth of Superman!

9. Houston's 22 Win Streak (without Yao for half of those games!)

8. Amare's 49 point game early this season. Why can't you do that all the time?

7. Gasol's trade, and when I say trade I mean free give aways, to the Lakers. Come on, Lakers got the best player from Memphis by giving them their worst (Kwame Brown... who? what?!)!!!!

6. CP3 coming in second in MVP voting! Although my personal MVP would be Nash first then Chris Paul. Kobe would never make my list. The end.

5. Scandal with Donaghy. KINGS SHOULD HAVE WON IN 2002! I KNEW IT!

4. Shaq's trade to the Suns. I cried and whined and complained and bitched about it all year... till the last 2 games when Shaq finally proved his worth for the team. I still think we could have gotten someone that would be a better fit for the team other than Shaq. I wanted Marcus Camby!

3. Celtics beating Lakers for championship! Especially the blow out in game 6. =D I really, really enjoyed it.

2. Roger Mason's 3 pointer against the Suns on Christmas.

1. Tim Duncan's 3 pointer that ruined my team... because of that 3 pointer, we lost the playoff series, we lost Mike D'Antoni and now struggling to redefine the team.

Anyway on the side note, I can't believe 2008 is coming to an end already. Goodbye 2008!

Happy New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment