Thursday, December 25

Mason, you broke my heart on Christmas

I am a die hard fan of the Phoenix Suns.

Following the rivalry from the last few years between Spurs and Suns, the loss today really broke my heart. Despite our loss, I have to say I am very very proud of Shaq, he has been exceeding my expectations in so many ways that I am slowly (yes, still slowly, although the trade was made almost a year ago now) warming up to having him on our team.

How could we leave anyone wide open on the 3 point line?? YOU KNOW THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO!

I still think the Suns have what it takes to make it through the finals. There are a lot of critics out there doubting the Suns, and there are definitely legitimate concerns and things that need to improve (yes yes defense blah blah blah). But I have faith. We need to stay healthy, be confident, and focus. We can do it.

BTW, please vote for Steve Nash for the All Star Game 2009 on http://www.nba.com/. Our MVP deserves to play on his home court on the All Star weekend after everything he has done for the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment