Monday, January 19

A Depressing Monday

Apparently this monday was supposed to be the worst monday ever. According to some sort of study (I really don't understand why people spend time and resources studying things like this), this is the worst mondays of all so far due to the post holiday depression in an economic recession.

For me... its just been a long monday because the weekend was too much fun and went by too quickly. Then having to go to work on a holiday, struggling with trying to stay awake and pull and organize reports is the last thing I want to be doing today. I would much rather end a supposed 3 day weekend cuddling with Toffee and watch ALL the games that were! But I think the gods of basketball must hate me. Sigh. The Suns did so bad that I don't even have anything to say anymore. And to all you Lakers fans that I talk crap to... yes yes I know. You won... blah. But I still say if Cavs have all their starters back, this wouldve been a very different game.

Then I was reminded that Chinese New Year is right around the corner.

I miss home.

No comments:

Post a Comment