Sunday, January 11

New Year

I usually don't do new year resolutions. The way I see it is that most people don't really follow through anyway and at the end of the year they either don't want to think about it, or they try to convince themselves that the new year would be different. That this time, they would really make it happen.

However this year it is going to be different for me. I actually came up with a few resolutions for once and I really want to try my best to follow through. I use to always resent change, I enjoy routine and simple things in life. I like things they way they are suppose to be, or they way they have always been. But after everything, I've come to accept that change is inevitable in life, so I am going to try my best to embrace whatever comes my way this new year.

1 comment: